- Electricity: NV Energy – Contact them at least 72 hours prior to your move in date to arrange service.
- Gas: Southwest Gas – Contact them at least 72 hours prior to your move in to arrange service. You may need to be there when they switch service to your name.
- Trash: Republic Services. If you are moving into an apartment your garbage collection is included. If you are moving into a house, you will need to contact them to arrange for garbage collection.
- Water: Las Vegas Valley Water District or City Of Henderson. If you are moving into an apartment your water is included. If you are moving into a house, you will need to contact them to arrange for water service at least 72 hours prior to your move-in date. You may need to be there when they switch service to your name.
- Utilities: As listed in your lease, they must be switched over from owner’s account to your account prior to move in. Any utilities not switched over may be disconnected at any time without notice. If services are continued in owner’s account they will be billed to tenant and an additional $35 per month or 20% of bill total (whichever is greater) plus the cost of the utility bill will be added to your ledger.
- >Rent: is due on the 1st of the month and late charges are incurred starting at midnight on the 5th of the month as indicated in your lease. Payment can be made online through you bank account or credit card, or paid in cash through PayNearMe service at your local 7-11 or CVS Pharmacy (contact us for further information if you’d like to pay through this service).
- Keys: Contact our office to arrange for keys for your unit. We will either have someone meet you at your new residence or will arrange a pickup location.
- Insurance: You are required to have renters insurance and may sign up for renters insurance on your tenant portal or arrange for your own renters insurance independently. If you do not provide proof of renters insurance prior to your move-in, a landlord’s liability insurance policy will be added to your unit and billed to you on a monthly basis.
- Emergencies: If you smell a gas leak, please contact NV Energy or 911 and they will send someone out immediately.
- Move-in Inspection: Please let our management office know immediately of any problems you find in your apartment within 24 hours of your move-in date.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Testing and changing batteries in smoke detectors and/or carbon monoxide detectors.
- Changing all light bulbs.
- Keeping laundry dryer vents clean in your unit.
- Pest control after the first service(for details please call the office)
- Maintenance of water softener and water purification systems (if installed).
- Drain stoppage (clogging) when caused by tenant. Any damage to garbage disposal caused by tenant. Any other food placed in the disposal should have water run through the drain for at least 10 seconds after grinding.
- No foreign items are to be flushed away. This includes: baby wipes, tampons, diapers, paper towels, dental floss, clumping kitty litter, etc. these items will clog the drain and you will be charged for the repairs.
This list is not comprehensive. Further details can be found in your lease.