Skip to content
- Tenants are required to give 30 days notice prior to vacating their unit.
- An inspection will be done after you have vacated and cleaned the property. Rent will be charged until keys are returned. Do NOT leave keys at the property.
- Security deposits are refunded within 30 days of move out though frequently within 14 days. If you have left your unit in perfect condition we can usually refund your security deposit within 72 hours. Please provide us with a forwarding address to send your deposit refund to. If you vacate the property prior to the end of the lease term, you will be responsible for the rent and utility costs until the unit has been rented to a new tenant.
- Remove all trash and personal items from home and yard.
- Clean all appliances thoroughly, including microwave, range hood, etc. Clean sinks, cabinets and drawers.
- The carpeting must be professionally cleaned proof of cleaning must be supplied to the management office.
- Wash non-carpeted floors. Remove stains and marks.
- Wash walls carefully; pay special attention to areas around light switches, hallways doors and baseboards. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge works very well for wall markings.
- Clean all windows and window screens.
- If you leave large furniture or household moving debris at your curb you are responsible for ensuring that it is removed or you will be charged additional costs associated with removal. This can include cost of a dumpster if there is a lot of garbage.